Tuesday, January 10, 2023

1.10.23 guilt

 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to experience myself as guilt.

I forgive myself that ive accepted and allowed myself to experience guilt that i alow myself to do self forgjveness even when a thought said i should listen to the gujlt audio to do it more effectively first.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to experience guilt that i think of listening to the audio first and then i think that that is not okay because i am not doing the practical action to release myself from the guilt as self forgiveness amd thus am not really practically dealing with the guilt.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to experience myself as guilt that i thought and wanted to do self forgiveness on guilt for another point right now and i also thought that that is bad and wrong because i havent cleared the point of guilt that j wanted to listen to the guilt audio first and also to do the self forgiveness on the guilt first.
I forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to experience guilt that i thought about intentionally writting a commitment statement of c9mmiting myself to focus jn forgiving myself for guilt right now when i havent cleared the initial point of forgjving myself for guilt and thus i thought and felt guilt that it was bad and wr9ng.
I forgive myself that i feel guilt as i think and perceive that everything i do, even very small things, are all bad/wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2.2.23 paranoia of dying

  I forgive myself for falling into fear and worry of dying. I forgive myself fòr blindly believing as paranoia that i am going to inevitabl...