Tuesday, January 3, 2023

1.1.23 sf

 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to tighten up my abdominal and genital or lower abdominal area in fear of lettimg it confidently loosen up and relax in fear of neesing to take a shit or release mucus from my ass/ anal region in fear of others being discusted with me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge feeling and being all fucked as bad and wrong.
I forgive myself for.feating becoming exposed and vulnerable thus tightening and co tricring my lower abdominal region and suppressing my awareness and embodying of and as it.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear being myself in fear of rejection from others thus neglectjng and suppressing and oppressing myself.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to suppress my relaxation and ease and acceptance and welcoming of my lower abdominal regions sponaneity.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myaelf to fear shiting myself as if if othwrs found out it would be the end of the worls or the end of my world.
I fjrgive myself for acceprinf and allowing myself to feel shame for my nastiness or apparent nastiness, suppressing my creativity to handle whatever comes or is here in a way that is objecyively best.
I forgive myself for accepting amd allowing myself to fuck my lige up by ignoring that my actions/participatiins have consequences, wherein i become consumed and possessed in and with masturbation and anal masturbatiinbto images and trying to embody those images of womens asses while consuming substances ad an attempt to enhace my experience/indulgence and in that i extensively created consequences for my body and for my mind.

Fear of ahitting myself and letting my bowels loose and relax, n of smelling like shit. Sf 4 feeling ashamed of my bowels.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear shitting myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2.2.23 paranoia of dying

  I forgive myself for falling into fear and worry of dying. I forgive myself fòr blindly believing as paranoia that i am going to inevitabl...